My next event is a fundraiser for the Sisters of the Poor.
Join me on November 2, 2021 at 6:00 pm for a guided bourbon experience called 8 Great Tastes for $88.
This guided exploration and experience of the flavors, history, and craft of 8 new, hard-to-find, and/or insanely priced American whiskies.
Doors open at 5:30 with appetizers. At 6:00 pm we’ll start hearing and tasting what it’s all about.
It all happens at BarVino, downtown Jefferson City, MO (Apache Flats.
Questions? Call me at 573 680-5069 or send an email: email@example.com
Tickets are $88 per person. But we recommend you round up to $100 for a good cause. All proceeds go to the Sisters of the Poor.
Our sponsors for this great event are:
The line-up for the evening:
- Square 6 (https://www.gobourbon.com/square-6-evan-williams-bourbon-experience-first-artisinal-whiskey/)
- W.L. Weller 12 Year (Old Label) (https://www.continentalws.com/spirits/Buffalo-Trace-WL-Weller-12-year-Bourbon-Old-Label-2012-w1066181jh)
- Hancock’s President’s Reserve Single Barrel Bourbon (https://www.breakingbourbon.com/review/hancocks-presidents-reserve-single-barrel-bourbon)
- Dickel Single Barrel 15 Year (https://www.georgedickel.com/whisky/single-barrel-15yr)
- Evan Williams 12 Year 101 Proof (Red)(https://whiskeyconsensus.com/evan-williams-12-year-bourbon-review/)
- Old Overholt 11 Year Rye (https://www.breakingbourbon.com/review/old-overholt-11-year-rye-2020)
- Barrell Bourbon Batch 026 (https://www.barrellbourbon.com/batch26)
- Elijah Craig Barrel Proof (Old Label) (https://www.whiskeyinmyweddingring.com/flights-and-tastings/elijah-craig-barrel-proof-old-label)
Only 15 seats are available. Reserve your seat now by texting Kevin Perry with the names and cell phone numbers of everyone in your party. 573 680-5069
This is going to be a great night with a small group of whiskey lovers. Don’t miss it. Reply today.